Secure Google Account From Malicious Attacks
How To Secure Your Google Account
Google will not use your contact details to send spam messages to you, they will only use the information you provide if they need to reach you about your account.
Setup account recovery to secure facebook account
- Log in to google security page http://myaccount.google.com/security
- Click on any of the recovery options you want to change.
Turn on 2-step verification
- Go to the 2 step verification page ()
- In the 2-step verification box on the right, select start setup.
- Finally, follow the step by step process for setup.
Other tips to help you secure your google account
- Never use your google account password on another website ( do not use your google account password to register any account on any site)
- Whenever you use a public computer to sign in, make sure you sign out, also clear cache, forms and cookies on your browser on a regular basis.
- Some messages have disappeared without you removing them.
- Messages that you didn’t send appear in sent mail section.
- Your friends complain that you send them spam messages.
- Your account activity shows sign in activity at unusual times, and from unusual computers.
There you have it, these tips will surely help you to secure google account. They are accessible from the ”my google account settings” section. As of today, google account security is a prerequisite for having your account all to yourself without someone else invading your privacy. if you encounter any issues with the above google account security tips, you can tell us in the comment section.