WhatsApp Group Admins Can Now Set ‘Send Message’ Permissions on Android And iOS
Hello guys, today in this article I will share a Tech News related to WhatsApp. WhatsApp has started to roll in new features for groups on the WhatsApp platform. The new WhatsApp feature enables the admin for messaging in the WhatsApp group. Now WhatsApp Group Admins Can Now Set ‘Send Message’ Permissions on Android And iOS.
This new feature is available in the WhatsApp beta form 2.18.201 for Android and stable variant 2.18.70 on iPhone, the new capacities presently permit administrators of WhatsApp gatherings to control the capacity of members to send messages in the specific gathering. Accessible under the Group Settings menu is another alternative called Send Messages that can be flipped for administrators or all members.
WhatsApp for Android (beta) and iPhone forms. The component will apparently take off soon for users of stable Android variant 2.18.191 soon and in addition for Windows Phone. The new Send Messages choice will currently go with the Edit Group Info that was accessible under Group Settings with a similar two settings. All Participants and Only Admins. The component will be open regardless of whether the gathering has only one administrator. Furthermore, all members of the gathering will be told about the advancements through communicate instant messages.
Some of the Changes due to this feature:-
- Group description: A short ad spot found under gathering information that enables you to set the reason, rules, or subjects for the gathering. At the point when another individual joins a gathering, the portrayal will appear at the highest point of the talk.
- Admin controls: In group settings, there’s currently a control that permits administrators to limit who can change the gathering’s subject, symbol, and description.
- Group catch up: When you’ve been far from a gathering talk, rapidly get up to speed with messages that say or answer to you by tapping on another @ catch that shows up at the base right corner of the visit.
How to Enable this New Feature for WhatsApp Group Admin:-
1. Open “Group Info” option on your WhatsApp in the group section.
2. Tap on Group Settings option.
3. Select the “Send Messages” option and enable it to “Only Admins.”