Ready to know how to Record Whatsapp Calls on Android? Well, Before we go further, let’s take a brief history lesson.
Whatsapp was founded in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum. It was originally created as an alternative to pricey SMS services.
Check out: How to block someone on Whatsapp
Whatsapp was purchased in February 2014 by Facebook Inc, for a price of $19 billion.
In February 2018, it was announced that WhatsApp has 1.5 billion users. It was the social networking app with the largest users, surpassing Facebook messenger and WeChat (2nd and 3rd) with a large margin.
Whatsapp call was launched in 2015. While this is a welcome development, and with the several upgrades they deserve to be lauded. But then, it has been 4 years ago and still, they haven’t thought of working on a call recorder.
Well, venting off won’t really help, besides some app developers have seen this as an opportunity and capitalized on it. Ever heard of Cube Call Recorder?
This is one of the best apps out there. It allows you to record both incoming and outgoing WhatsApp calls. Plus, this app supports several other social media platform.
Check Out: How to save WhatsApp status
Your recordings will be crystal clear.
If you switch to premium after the required fee, you will be able to save your recorded calls to Google Drive.
How To Record Whatsapp Calls On Android
1. Install Cube call recorder from play store.
2. Open the app. A page welcoming you to the app will appear. Click on NEXT.
3. Agree to the terms of the app.
4. Cube call recorder requires accessibility services permission. To enable it, click on ENABLE APP CONNECTOR.
5. Under SERVICES click on Cube ACR App Connector.
A prompt will appear, telling you why Cube ACR App Connector has to be enabled. Click on OK if you agree with all of this.
ACR App Connector will be enabled afterward.
6. Click on OK, CONTINUE
If you will like to remember the places you received your calls, then enable Geotagging. You can also enable it later in the app.
7. Open the Cube call recorder app and click on the 3 horizontal lines at the Upper-left angle.
8. Click on Enable Recording. Then scroll down to Settings pane and click on Recording.
9. Scroll down until you see VoIP recording. Enable it.
10. Open your WhatsApp app. Call any contact and cube call recorder will start recording.
There you have it, that’s how to record WhatsApp calls on Android.
If Go back to the Cube Call Recorder App. A prompt might appear. Click on OK, GOT IT. Don’t worry about what the prompt says, your recordings will work out fine, but if it doesn’t then do as the prompt says.
You can use the App to listen to the recorded Whatsapp conversation.
How To Record Whatsapp Calls on Android
There you have it. A very simple way with an easy app, which allows you to record WhatsApp calls easily. The app also works with other messenger apps and device phone calls too. It’s just like killing two birds with a stone.
I hope this article has helped you to know how to record Whatsapp calls on Android. If you face any issues while trying any of the steps above, drop a comment and I will try my best to resolve whatever issue you are facing.
Thanks for stopping by.