Samsung S6 Custom Rom For Tecno Camon C8
Porting just got better for Tecno camon C8. Below is a tutorial on how to install the Samsung S6 Rom on Camon C8. This ROM runs on android Lollipop 5, though this is not an exact copy of the Samsung galaxy S6 it is just the user interface that has been extremely modded to look alike. here are some images of how your Tecno Camon C8 should look after flash.
I currently use the custom ROM on my tecno camon c8 and I must say, The ROM is so cool and i have encountered no bugs yet, Its interface is just as cool as the samsung galaxy s6’s interface. So, i give you my word install the ROM on your tecno c8 and you won’t regret it.
Okay, let’s install the ROM.
NOTE: THIS IS STRICTLY FOR TECNO CAMON C8.
Disclaimer: This installation voids the manufacturer and carrier warranty. Techytab is not responsible for bricked devices, however, this procedure is easy to follow, complete adherence to the steps will ensure a successfully installed ROM.
Samsung S6 Rom For Tecno C8
Tecno C8 Samsung ROM flash requirements.
STEPS TO INSTALL SAMSUNG S6 ROM ON TECNO C8
1. You need to install a custom recovery mode (CWM) because the default Recovery mode cannot flash unofficial software. If you don’t have CWM on your Tecno Camon c8 click here.
2. Copy the ROM (zip file) to the root of your sd card. (do not put inside any folder).
3. Boot into the recovery mode by pressing the power button and the volume up simultaneously.
4. Navigate CWM recovery to “wipe data/factory reset” and select YES-wipe all user data.
5. Now wipe cache, Go to “wipe cache partition” YES- wipe cache.
6. It’s time to install ROM zip file.
7. Go to “Install zip” choose zip from sd card then navigate to the zip file on your sd card root.
8. Select “YES-install C8-S6v0.11.zip.
9. After installation, it is advisable that you wipe the cache partition again, to do this refer to step 5.
10. Now reboot your device.