This guide will teach you how to unblock someone On Gmail.
If you have ever made use of the block feature on Gmail, you would notice that it is very easy to block someone on Gmail. But not so easy to unblock someone on Gmail especially when you have blocked a lot of emails.
In this short guide, I will show you an ideal step by step guide on how to unblock someone on Gmail.
If you are using an Android device, you might need a PC to unblock bulk emails at the same time in Gmail Android.
Okay, time for our guide.
Time to cut to the part where I show you how to unblock someone on Gmail.
Check out: Send Secret Messages In Gmail
How To Unblock Someone on Gmail (Steps)
1. On your PC, go to Gmail web. Sign in if you haven’t done so already.
2. Click on settings, it is located at the top right of your Gmail interface.
3. When it opens, click on see all settings.
4. In the settings tab, click on Filters and Blocked addresses.
5. On the next page, you would see a list of all the Emails you have blocked on Gmail. Click on the Unblock button next to the Email you want to unblock and it will leave the blocked list.
You can also check the boxes next to the names you want to unblock and then click on Unblock selected addresses.
That’s simply how to unblock someone on Gmail.
How To Unblock Emails On Gmail App
This one too is simple. I have had a lot of friends complain to me that they can’t unblock emails on Gmail App.
Unfortunately, there is no option on the Gmail app or web version of Gmail on Android that lets you see a list of all the people you have blocked on Gmail.
But there’s a method you can use to unblock Emails on Gmail App.
Fact: When you block someone on Gmail, any new email they send you will be moved to your spam folder. The best way to unblock them would be to open your spam folder and unblock them from them.
Here’s what to do;
For first method all you have to do is search for the name of the person you want to unblock on Gmail Android.
- Open The Gmail App on your Android or iOS device.
- Search for the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap on the person’s name.
- You should see an (Unblock sender) button.
- Tap on the button to unblock the user.
If you deleted the chat of the person who emailed you, you will not be able to find the email when using the search function. Use Method 2 below to unblock.
- Open your Gmail App.
- Go to spam folder.
- Find the blocked email address.
- Open the email.
- Tap on the Unblock Sender button.
That’s how to unblock email address in Gmail App. If you can’t access a PC, use the steps above to unblock anyone from Gmail App.
How do I find my blocked list on Gmail?
You can only find blocked list on Gmail using the Gmail web version for PC. You won’t find it on the Gmail Android App
Follow these steps;
- Click on the settings icon and click on see all settings.
- Click on filters and blocked addresses.
- You should see your blocked list on Gmail on this tab.
How do I unblock Gmail on iPhone?
Follow these steps to unblock Gmail account on your iPhone.
- Open the Gmail App
- Go to the Spam folder
- Find the blocked contact, open conversation, and click on unblock sender.
That’s a wrap on how to unblock someone on Gmail. I hope this guide has been of help to you. If after reading this article you still have issues unblocking someone on Gmail, drop a comment below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for stopping by.