Have you ever looked at a website and said to yourself, “I’d love to have something like this?”. The good news is you can have something even better. And more good news, it can all be done in 5 minutes.
With easy to understand and quick steps, I’ll show you how to create a stunning website in 5 minutes.
Stay with me.
Here’s what you will need to get started.
- A laptop, using a smartphone is possible but kind of stressful.
- Internet connection.
- A little cash. (Don’t be scared, it won’t cost that much) You can create a free website with no cash but you stand to miss out on a lot of cool features that we premium folks have.
Benefits Of Having A Website
- You’ll Make Money.
- If you are into selling stuff, people will more likely consider your business if you have one.
- You’ll get to reach people around the world and not just your region.
- Your website gets to be available all the time.
That’s not all guys, there are lots of other amazing benefits of owning a website.
Here’s how much Harsh Agrawal, owner of shoutmeloud.com made in just a month.
I know. It’s crazy!!
With hard work, this could be you in no time.
Steps To Creating Your Own Stunning Website
1. Choose A Cool Name
This cool name in the blogging world is actually referred to as a domain name. An Example of a domain name is Techytab.com. You should pick a domain name that fits your business. You can check if your preferred domain name is available on Hostgator.
Here’s a tool that can give you ideas on getting a new domain.
2. Get A Nice Home For Your DomainAfter getting a domain, your domain needs a home. And as you would know, every home requires that you pay rent, unless you want to build your own house and you also need money to build. You’ll need to select a package type, and also choose how long you want your rent to last.
Fill in other required details and you are good to go.
3. Pay the Money To Your Landlord
Step 3 basically is the payment phase. All you need to do here is fill in all the boxes with correct information.
4. Review Your Order
Here is the final part, you’ll basically need to go through all you have selected to ensure you didn’t make any mistakes.
5. Wait For Your Order To Be Processed
That wasn’t hard now, was it?
Now that you’ve gotten a domain name and a house for it, it’s time to furnish your home.
The Next Step would be to Install WordPress. Here’s a video explaining how you can install WordPress on Hostgator.
There you have it, folks. Creating a website has never been so fast and easy. Hostgator is great for hosting domains. There are lots of benefits to having a website. Who knows, you might just be just a click away from earning 6-figures.
I hope you enjoyed reading this guide as much as I loved writing it for you. Thanks for stopping by.