Want to know a quick and easy method on how to see your comments on Facebook?
I once made a comment on a post a long time ago, I was quite angry at the time.
A few days later, I regretted posting that comment on the page, but it was too late.
“If only I could turn back the hands of time”.
I didn’t know that Facebook had a feature that you can use to see previous comments made on pages, groups and individual posts.
After discovering this cool feature, I was able to locate the comment I made and had it deleted.
Today, I am here to show you how to see your comments on Facebook.
Ready? Let’s go;
Steps: How To See Your Comments On Facebook
1. Open, and login Facebook.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the top.
3. Tap on the 3 horizontal dots ‘more’ icon, beside the add to story tab.
4. Tap on ‘Activity log’.
5. Proceed to tap on ‘Filters’ at the top left.
6. On the dialog box that will appear below, tap on ‘Categories’.
7. On the ‘Category’ screen, tap on ‘interactions’.
8. A drop down menu will appear, tap on ‘comments‘.
9. You will be taken to your comments screen, where you’ll see all the comments you have ever made from the creation of your Facebook account.
The comments will appear with the date it was sent. You can also proceed to view the comment, and the post that you commented on > Tap on the 3 horizontal dots more icon on the comment body > Tap view.
Check Out: How To Make A Facebook Post Shareable
How can I see what I’ve commented on Facebook?
Open Facebook app > Tap on your profile icon at the top > Tap on the 3 horizontal dots ‘more’ tab, beside the, ‘add to story‘ tab > Go to ‘activity log‘ > Go to the ‘Filters‘ tab, at the top left > Tap on ‘categories’ > Tap on interactions > Tap on comments > Then all your comments will be visible for you to see.
how to find a post i commented on facebook?
If you want to find a post you commented on Facebook, you have to go to your activity log > filters > categories > interactions > comments. After locating the post you are looking for, you can tap on the comment and it will take you to the post.
We’ve come to the end of this guide on how to see your comments on Facebook, after accessing the comments section via the activity log, you can delete or view comments you have previously made from there.
I hope this article was helpful. Thanks for stopping by.