Want to know how to save triller videos to camera roll? Don’t click on the back button yet.
In this article, you will learn how to save triller videos to camera roll, how to save triller videos to gallery without posting and more.
Triller Is one of the hottest social media Apps of 2020, if you aren’t using triller on your Android device, you are missing out on a whole lot of fun.
Users are able to make great videos using the App.
In most cases, we see some of the videos made by our celebrity crush or a friend and we want to download them.
I don’t think there is anything wrong with wanting to download other peoples Triller videos. I mean, it can’t be private, a whole lot of people would watch that same video.
I’ll segment this guide into two phases, the first would be how to save other people’s Triller videos, and the second would be how to save your own Triller video.
Ready? Alright here we go.
Check out: How To Save Data in TikTok
How To Save Other People’s Triller Videos
1. Open Triller App on your Android or iPhone.
2. Go to the video you want to download and press the three dot icon located at the right of your screen.
3. Tap on copy share URL.
4. Minimize the Triller app, then open any browser on your device and go to savefrom.net
5. Paste the link into the empty field and click on the fetch button. (Allow savefrom.net to grab the video from Triller).
6. Tap on download and the video should start downloading. Check your camera roll afterward.
How To Save Triller Videos To Camera Roll
This is a common method that almost everybody knows. Here’s how you can save your Trillers videos to your camera roll.
Before Making The Video
- Record your Triller video.
- Tap on Post & Save.
- Tap on the download button to save the video to your camera roll.
It is that simple. You might want to wait for about a minute or two for the video to process.
After Making The Video
If you have posted a video to your Triller and didn’t save it to your camera roll, here’s how to save it immediately.
- Go to your profile on Triller.
- Select the video you want to save to camera roll.
- Click on the three dots at the bottom right of the video you want to save.
- Click on download to save it to your camera roll.
How To Save Triller Videos To Gallery Without Posting
I have had a lot of people ask me, Beejay, how do I save triller videos to gallery without posting it on my triller timeline?
Here’s how to do this;
- Tap on the plus icon to start a new video.
- Select music video.
- Pick a song.
- Tap on film and record a video.
- When done recording, click on shuffle and click on finish.
- Click on the option that says “Set to private”
- Click on post & save.
- On the next page, click on the download icon to save the video to your camera roll.
After doing this, your triller video would be saved to your camera roll but it will not be visible to other people.
That’s a wrap. Saving Triller videos to your camera roll is actually very easy. Saving other people’s Triller videos is even easier, you can use savefrom.net or just about any online video download tool. I don’t think download other people’s Triller videos is a violation of Triller’s terms and conditions if you aren’t using the video for any illegal thing or act.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope this article has helped you understand how to save Triller videos to camera roll in 2020.
Thanks for this.
It was really helpful.
I have shared this to my Facebook and Twitter pages.