How To Save An Image From Google Docs In 2021
Want to know how to save an image from Google Docs?
Have you ever received an email from Gmail containing a docs file? Yes?
Read on then,
If you have been receiving docs files that contain images, then you probably have tried to download or save an image from Google docs.
For beginners, it is very difficult to save an image from Google docs. Don’t worry, after reading this short article, you will learn how to download an image from Google docs.
The steps taken to complete this task is very easy to follow.
Here’s what to do to save image from Google docs.
Check out: 25 Google Docs Tricks For Pros
How To Save An Image From Google Docs
Here are 3 quick steps you can use to download image from google doc.
Method 1 (Google Keep)
1. Open the Google docs file containing the image you want to download to your computer.
2. Select the image you want to save and right click on your mouse. Click on save to keep. Wait for Google Keep to load the image.
4. Next up, at the right pane of your screen, right click on the smaller version of the image and select Save as.
5. Select the save path and confirm. The image should be available in your storage.
I barely use this method to download an image from google docs, but a lot of people prefer this method and it works.
Here’s what to do;
1. Open the Google docs file containing the image you want to save.
2. Click on File.
3. From the list of options click on publish to the web.
4. Click on publish and accept any prompts on your screen.
5. Copy the generated link and open it in a new tab.
6. Right click on the image you want to save and select Save as.
7. Choose a path where you want the image(s) to save to.
Note: If you publish the content to the web, it might be visible to people, you can choose to un-publish the content if you don’t want the whole content to be visible online.
Method 3: How To Download Images From Google Docs
The final method I will share with you today on how to save an image from Google docs is very easy to use.
1. Open the Google docs file.
2. Click on the file button.
3. Click on download.
4. From the next list of options, click on Web Page (.html, zipped).
5. Save the zipped file to a preferred folder on your PC.
6. Go to the folder containing the zipped file, upzip the file.
7. Open the unzipped version of the file and click on the Images folder to see all the images.
That’s how to save an image from Google docs, you can try all the methods, they work just fine.
How do I extract an image from a Google Doc?
They are different methods that you can use to extract an image from a Google Doc, the fastest method is to save to Google Keep. Right click on the image you want to save > Click on Save to keep > On the right pane right click on the image from Google Keep > Click on Save as > select the destination folder and that’s it.
How do I save pictures from Google Docs to my computer?
The steps are easy: Open the file containing the image(s) you want to save, click on file > download > Web Page (.html, zipped) > save file to your computer > Unzip file > Open the unzipped folder > Click on images to see all images in your Google Docs file.
That’s a wrap on this quick guide on how to download an image from Google docs, I hope this article has been of help to you? If the answer to that question is yes, please do us a favor by sharing this article with your friends, simply click on the share button and follow the on-screen prompt.
If you have an issues downloading images from Google docs, comment below and I will try to help, but I doubt you would have any issue.
Thanks for stopping by.