Hey there TikTok user, in this article, you’ll learn how to reset TikTok password in minutes.
Have you recently forgotten your TikTok password? Well, you are not alone. I have a lot of online accounts, all having different passwords and remembering the unique password for each account can be very frustrating.
Whenever you forget your password, your best bet should be to reset it. That way, you can gain access to your account without having to wait and remember the password.
Without further ado, here’s an easy way to reset your account password on TikTok.
How To Reset TikTok Password (Logged Out)
Now, this is exactly what you should do if you are locked out of your TikTok account and want to recover.
1. Open the TikTok app on your device and tap on the me icon.
2. Tap on the sign up button.
3. Tap on log in at the bottom of the page.
4. Select use phone / email / username.
5. Navigate to the Email/username section then tap on forgot password then select email or phone number.
7. Enter your email address and tap on send code.
8. Check your Email for the code, then enter the code on the platform.
9. Enter a new password and tap on log in.
How To Reset TikTok Password (Logged In)
- Open your profile page.
- Tap on the utility icon.
- Tap on manage my account.
- Hit the password button.
- Re-enter your email address.
- Input the code sent to your Email address.
- Type in a new password.
How can I change my TikTok password without email?
This is only possible if you signed up using Facebook, Google or your phone number. If you signed up using an Email, you will need the email address used in creating the account in order to change TikTok password.
How can I reset my TikTok password with my phone number?
It is one of the easiest things to do, here’s how to reset your password with your phone number on TikTok;
- Tap on the profile icon and then tap on the utility button.
- Navigate to my account.
- Tap on log in at the bottom.
- Tap on use phone/ email / username.
- Enter your phone number and a code will be send to you immediately.
- After verification, you will be signed in automatically without having to change your password.
As you may have already noticed, changing your TikTok password is quite easy to do. Another pro tip I would give is, when choosing your password, make sure you pick one that you can easily remember, if not, you’ll be going around in circles. (forget password – reset password).
If you are not busy at the moment, you could also check an article I wrote on how to save data in TikTok.
I hope this article has been of help to you. Thanks for stopping by.