[GUIDE] How To Insert A Text Box Into Google Docs 2021
I’m here with yet another exciting Google docs article that would like. In this article, You’ll learn how to insert a text box into google docs.
A text box can come in handy when you are writing a piece and you want to draw people’s attention to specific points.
Adding a text box gives an extra spice to your document on Google docs.
I won’t want to bore you with long talk. If you want to know how to insert a text box into Google docs check out the easy to follow steps below.
How To Insert A Text Box Into Google Docs
It doesn’t take much time to get this done.
1. In the document you want to “add a text box” Click on insert, it is located at the top pane of your Google docs with other options such as Format, and tools.
2. Afterwards, click on drawing and then click on New.
3. Inside the drawing tool, you will see the textbox icon as indicated in the image below, it is usually a squared T. Click on the Textbox icon.
4. Use your mouse to draw your desired text box shape then add some text to your text box, you can also edit the text box by adding a background color, adding an image, and more.
6. After editing to your taste, click on save and close.
That wasn’t so hard now was it? Inserting a text box to Google docs is very easy. After clicking on the save and close button, the text box will be automatically added to your Google docs.
You can move it around to wherever you want it to be by clicking on the text box and using your mouse to drag.
Quite easy right?
How do you put a text box on a picture in Google Docs?
If you want to do this, simply click on the insert option at the top, then drawing > new > click on the image icon to add an image, then click on the text box icon and add the text where you want it to appear on your Image and that’s it.
How do you insert a textbox in a Google Doc?
Open the Google docs file where you want to insert a text box, click on insert > drawing > New > Click on the textbox icon (It is a squared T) then add text to the box and save and close.
That’s a wrap on how to insert a text box into google docs, I hope this guide has been of help to you. Stayed tuned for more tips and tricks on Google docs. If you want more, you can check out how to check word count in Google docs.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can do us a great favor by sharing this article with your friends.