Hey there, in this quick article, I will show you how to hide last seen on Telegram.
In today’s world, every kid and young adult is getting smarter and acquainted to modern day technology.
Most of the messaging apps available on both Android and iPhone are easy to use. Research has it that, about 80% of people know how to navigate their way through certain apps without the need for a guide.
But then, what happens to the 20% of people that don’t know how to? We can’t forsake them. Not on my watch!
Hiding last seen on telegram is something my 1st son can do with his eyes closed. But for the benefit of people that don’t know, here’s how to hide last seen on telegram.
Check out: How To Use Telegram Web
Steps on How To Hide Last Seen On Telegram
1. Open telegram app on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Click or tap on the icon at the top right to reveal telegram menu.
3. Tap on settings.
4. Tap on privacy and security.
5. Tap on Last seen & online.
6. You will be given three options to choose from. “Everybody” means all your contacts will see your last seen, In “My contacts” you can select who you want to see your last seen. Selecting “Nobody” means, all your contacts and non-contacts won’t be able to see your last seen or online status. on telegram.
7. After selecting your preferred option, tap on the tick icon at the top right and then click “OK”..
Can you be invisible on telegram?
Yes you can, when you hide everyone from seeing when you are online and your last seen, it automatically makes you invisible on telegram. It is very easy to be invisible on telegram.
How can I hide my online status in telegram?
Here is what to do.
- Open telegram on your device.
- Click on the telegram menu button located at the top left.
- Scroll down and click on settings.
- Next up, click on privacy and security.
- Tap on last seen & online.
- Select Nobody to hide from all and Nobody to hide from specific people.
- Click on the prompt to confirm.
What does it mean by last seen recently on telegram?
When you see this on someone’s telegram, it simply means that they have deactivated the option that allows other telegram users to see when they are online and their last seen.
That’s basically all you need to know on how to hide last seen on telegram. When I want to stay private, I simply turn off the option that allows other people to see my online and last seen status.
I hope this short article has been informative. Thanks for stopping by. Remember, the share button is your friend and it is wait for you to touch it.