How do I save TikTok videos in 2020? Follow this article till the end and you’ll know-how.
Care to share your TikTok ID with me? I’d like to see some of the videos you are posting on the platform. I bet they are awesome.
Tiktok was initially released on September 2016, from my findings, I think the Chinese where the first folks to use this amazing App.
It was officially launched in 2017 for iOS and Android in markets outside of China.
I could go on and on about the history of TikTok, how is it owned by a Beijing-based company founded in 2012 and blah blah blah.
But I won’t want to bore you with long talk.
If you are from India, I’m sorry. TikTok has been banned in India, hopefully, they’ll get to lift it someday.
How To Download TikTok Videos
In this article you’d find all you need to download videos from Tiktok.
The download process or steps are not complicated in any way, they are very easy to follow.
Can You Download TikTok videos?
Yes, you can. They are various ways to download Tiktok videos on Android or iOS. All you need to do is select the method you want.
Even if you are using a PC to watch videos on TikTok, you can easily download the videos to your computer.
Read on to know how.
How do I download Tik Tok videos?
A lot of people have asked me, How do I download TikTok videos to my gallery? If you belong to these category of people you are in luck because in this section you’ll find all the answers you need.
- Method 1 (Android Or iOS)
- Open the TikTok app on your Android device.
- On the video you want to save/download, click on the Share button located at the bottom right.
3. Click on save video and the video will be automatically saved to your devices gallery or photos.
- Method 2 | How can I download blocked TikTok videos?
Yes, they are stubborn videos that just won’t download. Very annoying videos. But I discovered a way to make em break.
1. Click on the share button next to the stubborn video.
2. Send the video to your WhatsApp. (If the video has content that you don’t want people to see, you can set your Whatsapp Status Privacy to (Only share with a particular person or your second phone number).
3. Now, go over to WhatsApp status, open it, click on the utility icon and then click on forward.
3. Send/forward the status to a contact on your phone that you are comfortable with.
4. Go to file manager on your Android device, open WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp Video > Sent. The video should appear in the sent folder.
5. Long press and copy or move the video out of the sent folder into the root folder, download folder or video folder.
6. Now, check your gallery. The video should be there.
Method 3 (PC users)
This method of saving TikTok videos works for PC users but can also work on Android and iOS devices.
Here’s what to do.
- On your PC open a web browser, Google Chrome is the best.
- Go to the TikTok, you can simply Google Tiktok and click on the first result. You should see something like the image below.
3. Click on the video you want to download, you’ll see a link at the bottom right. (COPY THE LINK).
4. Open a new tab on your savefrom.net Copy and paste the TikTok URL into the bar, wait for it to load, then click on download.
Does TikTok notify save videos?
No, TikTok won’t notify the person that his or her video has been saved by you. Imagine the person had 500k followers, and 300k downloaded the video. Wow! That’ll be a lot of notifications.
That’s it folks. All the methods listed on how to download TikTok videos are working 100%, if you find it difficult or impossible to save TikTok videos on your Android or iOS device let me know in the comment section and I’ll be of help.
Thanks for stopping by.