How to do slow mo on Tik Tok? Alright, here we go!
Before I show you how to make tik tok slow motion videos, hear this;
Tik Tok remains one of the top trending social media applications in this era. Almost every teenager or youth has Tik Tok on their phone.
They are two different kinds of people that use Tik Tok.
Some use Tik Tok to build a large fanbase by uploading funny, educational or other kinds of interesting videos.
And then, there are others like me who just go online only to see amazing content.
What category do you belong to?
I don’t even have a single post on Tik Tok. Weird right? Well, I’m not alone I guess!
How To Do Slow Mo On Tik Tok (Android/iPhone)
Up to this moment, not everyone knows how to slow down a tik tok. I know you have seen a couple of amazing slow motion videos on Tik Tok and would want to get creative too.
In this article, you’ll learn how to do slow mo on Tik Tok.
The steps on how to make a slow mo on tik tok are very simple and are done right from the app.
1. Launch the Tik Tok App on your Android.
2. Sign in and tap on the plus symbol at the bottom of the Tik Tok screen.
3. Tap on the speed icon located at the top right.
4. Slow mo on tik tok by clicking on the 0.3x or 0.5x Speed located just above the red record button.
5. Click on the record button to start your recording.
6. After recording, Press the check mark icon located at the bottom right.
7. Add a description and then click on post to make your video live on Tik Tok.
That’s basically how to slow mo in tik tok.
How do you do slow motion on Tik Tok?
- Open Tik Tok App
- Click on the plus icon at the bottom.
- Click on the timer icon at the top right.
- Tap on 0.3x or 0.5x located below.
- Record and save the video.
How do you speed up videos? Tik Tok
- Open Tik Tok On your Phone.
- Click on the plus icon.
- Click on speed icon at the top right and select 2x or 3x.
- Record the video and it should speed up.
How to slow down other peoples tik tok?
- On the persons’ video, click on the share icon located at the bottom right.
- Click on duet and allow the video to process.
- Click on the record button and record yourself.
- Tap the red check mark icon at the bottom right.
- Tap on effects.
- Tap on time.
- Click on slow-mo
- Highlight the area you want to slow-mo.
Check out: How To Save Data In TikTok
That’s basically how to do slow mo on tik tok or how to slow down a tik tok video. If you have any challenges while trying to do slow mode on tik tok you can comment below and I’ll be in touch. They are lots of other cool tik too tricks and effects that I’ll be sharing with you. Stay tuned.
Thanks for stopping by, don’t forget to click on that share button before you leave.