Hello there Telegram users, are you tired of your telegram account already?
Well, there is an easy way to get rid of it. I’ll quickly show you how to delete Telegram account permanently.
Before going ahead with this article, know that your telegram account will be deleted for good. So, be sure you want to delete it before you perfrom the steps below.
Alright, let’s get on with it then;
How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently
There are two methods to delete telegram account permanently, but the second method is more effective and gets the job done immediately.
- Open your Telegram app on your android device.
2. Tap on the menu icon at the top left.
3. Open settings.
4. Go to privacy and security.
5. Click on delete my account if away for, and you can set the time you want your account to be deleted if you are not active on Telegram.
With this, if you set the time at 1 month, after a month your account will be automatically deleted permanently.
Method 2: How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently
1. Open any web browser you have available, preferably Chrome.
2. Go to the Telegram deactivation Page.
3. Input the mobile number that your Telegram is currently working with. Input it in the international format, starting with your country code (+123**********).
4. Then, wait for a confirmation code to your Telegram app, not via SMS. Check your Telegram app for your code.
5. Copy the code and go back to your web browser and input it in the confirmation code box then, tap on sign in.
6. On the next page, tap on the Delete account option.
7. On the next page, scroll down and tell Telegram why you are leaving, or if you wish not to, then leave that answer field blank and proceed to delete your account.
From there, all you have to do is confirm that you really want to delete your account and proceed.
In just 7 simple steps, your Telegram account will be deleted permanently.
Can I delete my Telegram account?
Yes, you can. Obviously you will not see a place to delete or deactivate your Telegram account permanently on the Telegram app, so, you will need to use a web browser to do so. Go to the Telegram deactivation page > input your number in the international format > Get your confirmation code > copy and paste it in the confirmation code field > confirm why you wish to delete your Telegram app if you want to, then proceed to delete the account permanently.
How can I delete my Telegram account permanently from Iphone?
You can delete telegram account permanently from iPhone by going to the Telegram deactivation page and following the prompt on the screen.
What happens if I delete my Telegram account?
Once you have gone through the deactivation page process, all your files, ranging from media, contacts, messages, and every single data that made up your Telegram, will be gone and this cannot be undone.
Check Out: How to Delete Tik Tok Account permanently
That’s how to delete telegram account permanently. The first method will delete your account for sure, but if you’re looking for something immediate, and efficient, then method 2 has got you covered.
Thanks for viewing this post, I’m hope this was of help to you.