Ready to learn how to change TikTok username? Hold on a bit.
Guys, this is getting serious.
I’m becoming a TikTok Addict!
While trying to find the fastest possible way to change tiktok username, I found myself lost.
I couldn’t stop watching videos. Every time I say “This is the last video” Another cool one would come up.
If you are like me and you don’t have much data, you should check this content on saving data in TikTok.
Have you ever wondered if it is possible to change your Username in TikTok? Worry no more. Changing username in TikTok is very easy. Although there are terms and conditions.
I want to make this article simple and straight to the point so here goes;
Check out: How To Reset TikTok Password
How To Change TikTok Username
Here are the steps to follow.
1. Open the TikTok App on your Android or iOS device.
2. Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right of your device screen.
3. Click on edit profile.
4. Click on Username.
5. Enter a new username. (Your TikTok username can only contain underscores, periods, letters and numbers).
6. Click on the save button at the top right to complete the process.
You must note that changing your username will also change your profile link.
TikTok won’t help you redirect the URL, you will need to edit the former link to the new one if you had put it anywhere.
Can I change my Tik Tok username?
Yes, you can by going to your profile > edit profile > username. Simply insert a new username and then click on save. However, you are only allowed to change your username once every 30 days. So, after changing it, you’ll need to wait for 30 days before you can change it again.
How can I change my TikTok name before 30 days 2021?
Why won’t TikTok let me change my username after 30 days? It’s their policy and there’s nothing we can do about it. Or is there?
Yes, there is a method you can use to change your username on TiktTok before 30 days.
Disclaimer: I do not support jailbreak, you are doing this at your own risk.
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Navigate to the date and time settings on your Android device.
- Deactivate automatic date and time.
- Set a new date (30 days from the day you set your username).
- Save the new date.
- Open TikTok App and set your new username.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the date and time on your iPhone.
- Turn off the automatically adjust option.
- Set a new date and make sure it is 30 days away from the day you
- Set your username.
- Save the new date.
- Go back to TikTok App and set your preferred username.
Why won’t TikTok let me change my username?
TikTok has a policy that allows you to change your username on the App after 30 days. But there’s a quick method you can use to change your username for as many times as you want.
That’s all there is to say about how to change TikTok username. If you experience any issues while trying any of the steps on this article, let me know and I’ll respond to you faster than you can imagine.
Thanks for stopping by. You can do us a quick favor by sharing this content with your friends. Who knows, they might need this information too.