Hello, It is always my pleasure to bring amazingly outstanding content to you. I have prepared a special one for you today.
This article will show you how to bold text in Facebook post. You can use this feature for your status updates, and comments.
As you would know already, the bold text is basically a feature that makes your text appear like this.
A lot of people don’t know that they can actually make a text bold on Facebook.
I remember when I first made a post on Facebook with bold text, a friend of mine asked “How do you make the text bold?” The answer is easy and embedded in this article.
Okay, time to cut to the chase.
How do you post bold text on Facebook? Here’s how;
Check out: How To Create Custom Facebook Stickers
How To Bold Text In Facebook Post
Here’s how to write bold on Facebook; if you are using Facebook web, then this steps on how to bold letters on Facebook is for you.
1. The first step would be to go to the Facebook web on your PC. Sign in if you have not done so already.
2. Now, write whatever you want in the create post box.
3. Copy the text you want to make bold.
4. Go to Yaytext editor, scroll down a bit until you see a box with “your text” at the side, paste your copied text from Facebook into the box.
5. The tool will automatically generate a bold version of the text you pasted. Click on copy next to the Bold Text.
6. Head back to Facebook and paste the text then post.
That’s basically how to create bold text in Facebook post. It wasn’t that hard was it?
While on the Yaytext editor, after pasting the text, I’d suggest you copy the BOLD(sans) text. Why? It kind of matches with the normal font on Facebook.
How To Write Bold In Facebook Post In Android
If you are using an Android device and want to know how to bold text in Facebook Post, here’s what to do;
- Open Facebook App on your device.
- Create a post and write whatever you want.
- From the Facebook post, copy the text you want to make bold on Facebook.
- Go to YayText and paste your text.
- Scroll down and copy the text beside BOLD(sans).
- Head back to Facebook and paste the copied text.
That’s it guys, very easy. It works like magic, with this easy steps, you would be able too bold text in facebook post in mobile.
How To Make Text Bold In Facebook Comments
You can also use the same method to make text bold in Facebook comments. Below are the steps to follow to make Facebook comment bold.
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Go to the post you want to comment on.
- Type in your comment and copy the text you want to make bold.
- Use a browser to access yaytext editor.
- Paste the copied text into the empty field.
- Copy the generated text (BOLD sans).
- Head back to the comment section and paste the text.
How do you make text bold in a Facebook post?
Because Facebook does not have a hybrid text editor yet, you would need to make use of a text editing tool. I use yaytext editor for this purpose. Head over to Yaytext editor, write or paste any text you want to make bold then copy the bold result by clicking on the copy button. Then paste the text back in the Facebook comments or Facebook post.
How do you write in bold on Facebook on Iphone?
Just like android you can also write in bold on Facebook on Iphone. To do this, go to the yaytext editor > write or paste the text that you want to make bold > Copy the generated text by clicking or tapping on the copy button at the right > Paste the text in the Facebook comments or status section.
That’s it guys, a very quick and easy method on how to bold text in facebook post thanks to yaytext. You can use this method to bold text in Facebook posts and statuses and even comments.
I have been using this method for a long time with no issues Facebook. We can only hope that in the nearest future, Facebook would bring a better editor that will enable users bold text on Facebook without having to go off Facebook.
I hope this short guide has been of help to you, thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you have any questions or contributions.