Today I am briefly going to show you the fastest method on how to block Instagram followers.
If you have been finding it difficult to block Instagram users or stop someone from following you, then look no further because within the content of this post lies the answers to your questions or quest.
Sometimes people’s reactions/comments on our Instagram walls are sweet, and sometimes they can be quite annoying.
My advice to you is, don’t be so fast to depict the famous proverb ”An eye for an eye” where you will have to render abusive words to whoever has abused you on your Instagram wall.
Instead of doing that you can simply just follow my steps on How To Block Someone On Instagram. Trust me it is better than ”An eye for an eye”.
Most Instagram users ask questions that are related to blocking someone on Instagram. I will quickly answer a few, before showing you ” 5 easy steps on how to block people on Instagram”
Check out: how to download Instagram videos
How To Block Someone On Instagram
If you want to block someone on Instagram, you can do so even if you are not following the person. Here’s what to do;
1. Open your Instagram app.
2. Tap the Search icon at the bottom.
3. Search and locate the Instagram handle of the person you want to block.
4. Tap the three vertical dots icon, at the top right, on the person’s profile page.
5. Tap on ‘block’ and confirm.
What Happens If I Block Someone On Instagram?
- The blocked person will not be able to view your uploaded photos or videos.
- The blocked person’s comments and likes on your photos and videos won’t be removed, but you can remove them manually.
- When you block an Instagram user, the person is not notified about it, however, the blocked person can know that you have activated the block option. How? Well when the blocked person tries to view your photos and videos and sees nothing, not even your profile, the person then knows that he or she has been blocked by you.
- If you block any user on Instagram they can’t see any of your posts, and they can’t comment on any of your Instagram posts, they won’t even find you if they search for you
That’s a wrap on how to block someone on Instagram. I hope you were able to follow the steps listed above to your satisfaction.
If you have any complaints or questions, I’ll be waiting to hear from you in the comments section.