Tik Tok has a vast library of songs that can be added to your videos while editing them via the TikTok app.
But sometimes, it’s not just enough. Here’s how to add your own music to Tik Tok.
Basically, I will be showing some steps you’ll need to take to add your recorded music on Tik Tok.
Your music could be a song you recently did in a studio or a voice note you made recently.
Just make sure you don’t go recording a cover of Micheal Jackson’s Speechless and expect Tik Tok to add the song to your video.
It won’t work. Why? It totally messes with their copyright policy.
There are two methods that you can use to add your own music to Tik Tok the first method works from the App. The second method will require that you download a third party app.
Check out: How To Delete TikTok Account
How To Upload Your Music To TikTok
Here’s the first step on how to put your music on TikTok
1. Open Tik Tok App on your device.
2. Click on the “+” icon at the bottom to create a new video.
3. Click on sounds, it is located at the top of your device screen.
4. Now, tap on My sound, it is at the top left of your screen.
5. Select the song you want to add from your list of songs and click on the check button to add the song.
6. Based on the songs’ timing, click on the big red record button to start recording.
7. Tap on the check button at the lower right of your screen.
8. Add some effects and text to your video then click on Next.
9. Publish video.
That is the first method on how to how to add your own music to Tik Tok. If you are wondering how to add your own music to tiktok iphone, the steps above would help.
Now, let’s move to the second method.
This method works perfectly on Android and iPhone devices. the method requires that you download a third party application from Google play store or Apple store.
The App name is VivaVideo. Heard of vivavideo before? It is one of the best video editing apps out there.
How To Add Your Music To TikTok Using Viva Video
The aim here is to use VivaVideo to merge an already existing video with your own music. It’s very simple.
Here are the steps to follow to add your own music to tik tok using viva video.
- Open VivaVideo on your device.
- Click on video to add an already existing video to Viva video or click on Capture to record a new video from viva video.
- Trim the video if you want to then click on add and then next.
- Click on the music icon to add music.
- Click on Tap to add music located at the bottom of your screen.
- On the next tab, click on my library and search for the song you want to add. then click on add.
- Tap on Share at the top of your screen.
- Export to gallery.
- Go to your devices gallery application and share the edited video to TikTok.
That’s the second method I use to add my music to tik tok videos.
They say every good thing has an end. This article on how to add your own music to tik tok has come to an end but there are more fun articles at your disposal.
Thanks for stopping by, you could do us a little favour by clicking on the share icon at the top. Yup, it is just below the title of this article.