Instagram is one of the best and most used photos and video sharing social media. In this article, you will learn how to download Instagram videos on Android.
It was launched exclusively on iOS in October 2010. A version for Android users was released on April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012. And since then they still haven’t made it possible to save videos even with the massive outcry of users.
Well, worry no more. In this article, you will find out 6 different ways on how to download Instagram videos.
How To Download Instagram Videos on Android
1. Video Downloader for Instagram
• Open your Instagram app
• Go to the video you will like to download. The video must be public (a post), and not from a private account or story. Click on the icon that looks like this •••
You will find this icon at the upper-right corner of the post. After clicking on it a drop-down menu is going to appear. Various options will be presented. Click on “copy link”.
• Install the Video & Photo Downloader for Instagram from play store, then open it.
• A pop up will appear, click on ALLOW. Normally, the app would instantly detect the copied link and present you with a preview, but if it doesn’t, you will have paste the link in the search box that will appear to you. Just input the link and click on paste.
Several options will appear, click on Download Image. Your video will start downloading.
2. Saving from web
• Open your Instagram app.
• Go to the video you want to download. This video must be public (a post). You can’t download from private accounts and stories. Tap this icon •••
You will find it in the upper-right corner of the post. A drop-down menu will appear with several options, click on “Copy Link”. The link will be copied to your clipboard.
Check Out: How to report a problem on Instagram
• Open your Chrome browser. Click on the web address box. Type in savefromweb.com and click on the search icon.
• Once the webpage shows, click on the text box with a download icon beside it. Paste the video link you copied. Click on the Download icon, and your video will start downloading.
3. Insta Save
• Install this app from play store if you’re an Android user.
• Open your Instagram app. Scroll down to the video you will like to download. Click on this ••• Icon. A drop-down menu will appear with various options. Click on “copy link”.
• Open the InstaSaveapp. The video will be listed in your feed. Click on the save button and the video will start saving.
The next step will teach you how to Download Instagram Videos On Android is with VIDMATE. This app isn’t available on play store. Download here vidmate apk download.
• Open your Instagram app, Tap this icon ••• on the post you want to download.
A drop-down menu appears with various options. Click on Copy Link. The link of the video will be saved to your clipboard.
• Open the Vidmate app, and paste the link in the search box at the top. Click on the search icon.
• A preview of the video will appear. Click on the arrow sign at the bottom-right of the page.
• A pop up will appear, click on download and the video will start downloading.
• Copy the URL of the video you want to download from Instagram. Go to savefrom.net
• Once the webpage appears, paste the copied link into the search box at the top.
• A pop up will appear with the download icon.
• Open your Instagram app and navigate to the video you want to download. Copy the link of the video.
• Open your Internet browser and go to gramsave.com
• Input the link in the search box and click on the icon beside it. A download icon will appear underneath your video.
There you have it. Six different ways on how you can Download Instagram Videos On Android.
Easy right? Yeah, I know.