11 Best Baby Games For Android To Improve Intellect 101%
Baby games are a way to not only entertain your kids but to also educate them.
The themes of the games are usually educative to get the babies cognitive, motor and memory skills working.
It’s necessary for parents to get the listed apps below for their babies and some are even suitable for toddlers as well.
Here’s my list of best baby games for Android.
List Of Best Baby Games For Android
My Talking Tom
First on my list of baby games for Android is good old Talking tom. This game gives you a virtual kitten to feed and have fun with.
This virtual pet game is suitable for kids and a little older kids and even adults have been know to play it.
• You get to feed the kitten, put him to sleep, take him to the toilet, and have other kinds of funs with him.
• You can speak to him and he repeats everything you say in a funny voice.
• Also available are puzzle games, action games, adventure games.
• Various clothes for him and furniture items for his house.
• There are many costumes to dress him in, he can dress like an astronaut, a pilot, a superhero…
• You can connect with friends via social networks
• YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7’s animated characters;
This is a pretend game but still educational.
In this game, the girls find themselves in the role of this mother and will take care of the child.
Boys too can benefit from this game because they will be able to play with the baby.
The baby in the game needs to feed, bathe, play and put to bed.
The game has colorful pictures, fun music, a lot of different accessories as well.
It helps open your kid to kindness, caring and support for others.
In this game, your child is a real dentist, under the guidance of which there is a hospital for animals. The kid is entrusted with a very important and responsible task – the treatment of teeth of his four-footed pups, whose teeth began to ache heavily because of their love for sweets.
The game has a feel of reality because your child gets to use various medical instruments, such as tongs, scalpels, Burmashin and many others, to clean the four-legged friends of teeth from plaque, align them, do operations, remove cavities and fill them.
This kind of games help to develop fine motor skills, coordination of movements, visual perception, attentiveness and observation, will show the baby how to treat animals, take care of them.
First Words For Baby
This baby game for Android introduces new words to your baby. A step to baby’s word formation.
There are 11 baby flashcard categories and 120+ words. They game gives professional pronunciation of words for child’s correct learning.
The animations and real sounds of animals and vehicles are of top quality. This app is a very suitable learning platform for your baby.
First Word Fun
This game was designed by Fisher-Price.
The game comes in three levels of gameplay.
• Level 1-Explore (for 6m+) – Teaches first words and brings familiar objects to life
• Level 2 – Encourage (for 12m+) – Matching game of first words and objects to develop critical thinking and fine motor skills.
• Level 3 – Pretend (for 18m+) – Explore the four seasons with Puppy and Sis by creating fun scenes with first words.
Moreover, the game has HD music videos.
Balloon pop Kids
This game is suitable for Preschool & Kindergarten Learning and easy to learn and navigate through.
• 5 different languages to learn with (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German)
• Adjust size of balloons
• 18 Mini games for boys & girls
• Learning of animal sounds & vehicle sounds
• Colorful balloon with musical notes • Learn the different instrument sounds
• Offers Puzzles and Memory game. Kids puzzle games for 3 & 4 years old
Check out: Best Android Games for Kids
This game brings you puzzle which won’t bore babies out but instead improve their intuition. The app has a colorful design with funnily drawn images.
• Interactive sound effects
• Navigation is simplistic
• Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics activate the right brain.
• It has featured that improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
This is a 3-in-1 baby game for Android. The learning process of this game is fun and there are many educational activities here to keep babies interested.
It’s user interface is lively and easy to navigate through for kids between six and twelve months old. One and two year old toddlers and even kindergartners too. The game helps improve motor and memory skills.
List Of Games On The App
• First Words – the most important words for your baby to learn.
• Music Room – this is to learn about various musical instruments and their sounds.
• Pop ‘n Play – your babies get to pop balloons for fun.
• Fireworks – kids can touch and start a firework.
• Baby Phone
This game is a virtual music box which allows your kid a chance to play various musical instruments for sound coordination.
The app interface is colourful and bright.
The app has four modes (Instruments, Songs, Sounds and Play) and every mode is totally free to play.
List of Instruments present are
Piano, Electric guitar, Xylophone, Saxophone, Drums percussion and Flute.
Moreover, you can play over 30 songs as well with funny characters to entertain as well.
There are also mini-games like learning to count, learn the alphabet, create melodies, solve puzzles, paint, draw, color, pixel art, memory game, learn geometric shapes and much more.
Check out: Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
This game will train fine motor skills and develop various mental activities such as memory, logic, and attentiveness in your baby. Its colorfulness and simplistic interface is very suitable for kids as well.
• Explore different animals for kids.
• Learn animal sounds
• Learning of Alphabets and Numbers for preschoolers.
• 17 languages are available including English, Spanish, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Israeli, Indonesian, Arab, Japanese, Polish, Turkish And Vietnamese.
• Nursery rhymes
• Educational games for 1 year old, toddlers age 2 up to age 5.
Kids Puzzle For Preschool
This game features 30+ different dinosaurs to fascinate your baby. You baby gets to meet dinosaurs like the T-Rex, Apatosaurus, Dimetrodon, Indominus Rex, Brontosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Pterodactyl and many more
This game inspire your child’s creativity, imagination, visual memory, shape and color recognition to enhancing their fine motor skills and hands-eye coordination.
Autistic kids can also use this game to learn cognitive and problem solving skills.
It has a simple and intuitive gameplay designed for kids aged 2 to 6 years.
List Of Puzzle Games
• Jigsaw puzzle – a classic puzzle to create a scene from a dinosaur park.
• Shadow puzzle – Drag and drop the dinosaur in the correct shape outline.
• Memory game – A game with increasing difficulty, find the pair of dinosaurs in a grid of 4, 6, 8 and 12 memory blocks.
Best Baby Games For Android
These games are for self improvement. Your baby is still at the basics of learning and this is what these apps helps you to attain, an inquisitive mind. Yet these apps are colourful so as not to bore your baby but instead to make their learning experience fun.
I hope you find your best baby game for Android.