The Samsung galaxy s9 is reportedly set for launch this year, Join me as we explore the price, specs and the official release date for the Samsung galaxy s9 and s9 plus.
Notable improvements: Samsung Galaxy S9
The Samsung galaxy s9 promises to come with a whole lot of new features and improvements that promise to capture your interest.
One of such is the release of the Bixby voice assistant.
The Bixby voice assistant was initially fixed for the Samsung s8 but unfortunately was later scrapped a while before the release of the s8 last year.
The Bixby voice assistant is an AI that’ll work just like Alexa. There are reports that there’s going to be a dedicated button for Bixby.
Samsung S9 Specifications
5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Operating system: Android 8.0
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos (UK)
– RAM: 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– Internal Memory : 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
– Network type: Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Fingerprint feature? : Yes/ Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
– Camera quality: 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera
– Voice assistant: Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– Headphone jack: USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Charging: Wireless charging support
– Water/dustproof status: IP68 water and dust resistance
– Fm radio: Built-in FM radio
– Docking station Updated DeX docking station.
The release date for the Samsung Galaxy S9:
The release date for the device is reported by Korean newspapers and Telegraph to be March 19 with early pre-orders to open by March 1st.
These Devices ( The Samsung galaxy s9 and s9+) are sure going to tear a lot of pockets upon release. Typically, Samsung’s flagship smartphones up to £100 more than their predecessors.
That means you can expect the price tag to reach in the region of £789 ($1125) for the S9 and £879 for the S9+, although the company will likely want to remain competitive.
Share your thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus below 🙂