Caustic 3 App Android
Well, search no more.
Caustic 3 music app is a music creation tool inspired by rack-mount synthesizers / samplers rigs, to give you the best producer experience.
Everything in is real-time and optimized for your mobile device.
Caustic music app gives users the ability to create racks, tracks or patterns by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
Caustic 3 Android Cool Features
- Subsynth – Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer.
- PCMSynth – Multi-sample wave synthesizer.
- BassLine – 303-like monosynth.
- BeatBox – 8-channel sampling drum machine.
- PadSynth – Harmonic table pad synthesizer.
- 8BitSynth – 8bit equation solver synthesizer.
- Modular – Fully configurable and routable synthesizer.
- Organ – Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker.
- Vocoder – 8-band harmonic vocoder.
- FMSynth – DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer.
- KSSynth – Karplus-Strong string modeling synth.
caustic android app also includes:
- Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types).
- Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects.
- Master section with parametric EQ and limiter.
- Song sequencer.
Caustic 3 Android, Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Caustic 3 for android Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
Device Support specification.
For your device to run the caustic 3 for android, your device needs to have at least the minimum specs.
Minimum device specs are:
- 1GHz ARMv7 processor.
- 800 x 480 screen resolution.
- Headphones or external speakers.
- – Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- – Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- – Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.